torek, 25. december 2012

Felic navidad

Wipi. Finally we made it to spain. Like we said we did first stop in oliana. Again there was perfect to climb and I enjoyed even tho I didn't try anything new. Just climbing all day long as many routes as I could. I like this place.

Next was bbq in casa de Jordi. And I don't have any pictures from there ;-)

Next morning we haded directly to Albarracin. Boudering a muerte for 4 days with one day rest and ''see sigting'' in a nice town of Albarracin. We did many nice boulders and some of them were also hard.

Our skin was gone and we couldn't move any more so we went sightseeing in ciudad encantada. Unfortunately you can't climb there but place is worth a visit.

Now we are in Cuenca. Again just climbing ;-). What else can you do on a climbing trip ;-).

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar